We’ve provided a completely original guide for installing the FaceTime for Windows 10/8/7. This guide also explains how to use emulators like BlueStacks, Nox Player, and others to install the FaceTime app for PC and Mac.
- Category: Social Networking
- Release date: 2022-05-26
- Licence: $0.99
- Software version: 1.0.5
- File size: 16.79 MB
- Compatibility: Available on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and Mac OS 10, 11 10.6.6
Whatʹs New For FaceTime
1. *Video calls require a built-in FaceTime camera, an iSight camera (built-in or external), a UVC camera, or a FireWire DV camcorder; and a 128-Kbps upstream and downstream Internet connection.
2. HD video calls require a built-in FaceTime HD camera and a 1-Mbps Internet connection.
FaceTime for PC and Mac Screenshots
Download For PC: Click Here
Download For MAC: Click Here
Latest Version: 1.0.5
- Licence: $0.99
Rated 3.5/5 By 2,132 People
Description Of FaceTime
FaceTime for Mac makes it easy to talk, smile, and laugh with iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Mac users. Enter your Apple ID to start. FaceTime video calls look great on iPhones and Macs. No better way to keep favourite faces close.
• Enter your Apple ID to set up. Video call an iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Mac with one click.
• Use your existing Address Book contacts to make calls.
• Favorite your most-called contacts.
Recents lets you review past calls.
• Intel-based Macs can receive 720p HD video calls.
• Macs with SD cameras can make VGA-quality Mac-to-Mac calls.
• Window and playback controls fade so you can focus on talking.
• View transitions smoothly when switching from front to rear cameras or portrait to landscape.
FaceTime’s widescreen aspect ratio makes it easy for families and groups to participate in calls.
If you have multiple Macs, incoming calls ring on all of them so you can answer on the most convenient one.
*Video calls require a 128-Kbps upstream and downstream Internet connection, a built-in FaceTime camera, an iSight camera (built-in or external), a USB video class (UVC) camera, or a FireWire DV camcorder.
FaceTime HD calls require a 1-Mbps upstream and downstream Internet connection. Intel-based Macs support HD video calls. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4534 has a complete list.
Software Installation Requirements For FaceTime
PC Compactibility/Requirements for Installation
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
Requirements for MacOS Installation
- OS X 10.10: Yosemite
- OS X 10.11: El Capitan
- macOS 10.12: Sierra
- macOS 10.13: High Sierra
- macOS 10.14: Mojave8
- macOS 10.15: Catalina
- macOS Big Sur (macOS 11)
People Also Ask
How do I download FaceTime on a Windows computer?
You can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the “Download and Install” header section to download the programme if you want to install it on your Windows PC or Mac. To do this, first search for the app in the Mac Store or Microsoft AppStore.
Is it safe to download FaceTime?
Yes. It is completely safe to download and install the app. To keep you safe, our download links come from reliable sources and are routinely virus-scanned.
FaceTime: Is it safe?
Yes. 100% safe to download and install. Our download links are safe and virus-scanned to protect you.
I recently bought this app for an older MacBook with Snow Leopard. Great! It works like the built-in FaceTime app on new Macs. Simple and effective. It’s great for keeping in touch with friends while travelling.
iMac and MacBook were updated. FaceTime wasn’t working, but I could sign in on the iMac. After restarting both computers after the upgrade (I wasn’t prompted to do so), everything is working perfectly.
A friend suggested FaceTime so I could log into my class from 1100 miles away and complete my coursework. Installed app, connected to class, and everything worked *beautifully*! Apple, thanks.