We’ve provided a completely original guide for installing the iBooks Author for Windows 10/8/7. This guide also explains how to use emulators like BlueStacks, Nox Player, and others to install the iBooks Author app for PC and Mac.
- Category: Productivity
- Release date: 2022-08-01
- Licence: Free
- Software version: 2.6.1
- File size: 395.08 MB
- Compatibility: Available on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and Mac OS 10, 11 10.11
Whatʹs New For iBooks Author
1. Anyone can now easily produce beautiful textbooks, recipe books, history books, children’s books, and other works for the iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
2. Include interactive photo galleries, videos, Keynote presentations, 3D objects, and more with Multi-Touch widgets.
3. After that, send your completed project to Apple Books in a few easy steps.
4. Choose one of the many different page layouts available in one of the templates created by Apple.
iBooks Author for PC and Mac Screenshots
Download For PC: Click Here
Download For MAC: Click Here
Latest Version: 2.6.1
- Licence: Free
Rated 4.5/5 By 1,725 People
Description Of iBooks Author
For iPhone, iPad, and Mac, anyone can now easily create beautiful textbooks, recipe books, history books, picture books, and more.
Start with one of the many different page layouts available in the templates created by Apple.
Easily add your own text and images by dragging them into place.
Include interactive video galleries, Keynote presentations, movies, 3D objects, and more with Multi-Touch widgets.
You can always read a preview of your book on a Mac or an iOS device.
Then, submit your completed work in a few easy steps to Apple Books.
Then, before you know it, you have a book out.
template designs by Apple
• Start your book off right with templates that offer a variety of page designs in coordinating fonts, colours, and textures.
• Create new layouts, add text and images, and even save a customised template to easily customise your book.
• Add a table of contents, dedication page, copyright page, foreword, and cover with ease.
lovely layouts and text
Add text, shapes, charts, tables, and media anywhere on the page; import a chapter written in Pages or Microsoft Word and apply a gorgeous layout from your current template; add complex mathematical expressions with native equation editing using both LaTeX and MathML notation; and use a variety of text styles, including custom fonts, to give your book a rich, consistent look.
• Automatically create a portrait view of your landscape book, allowing readers to concentrate on the text by automatically creating a portrait view of any word you add to the glossary with a single click.
Add a photo gallery, chapter review, movie, audio file, Keynote presentation, scrolling sidebar, dynamic pop-over, interactive image with callouts, 3D object, or custom HTML anywhere in your book.
Many widgets include placeholders for titles and captions and are automatically numbered so you can refer to them in your main text. Add accessibility descriptions to each widget.
Export to iTunes U or Apple Books
• Check out how your book looks and functions by previewing it in Apple Books on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac. In a few easy steps, submit your book to Apple Books for sale or free download.
• Export your book as a PDF file to share on iTunes U or distribute to others.
• Keynote 6.0 or later (required for importing presentations made in Keynote 6.0+) • macOS 10.11 or later • 2GB of RAM • 1.2GB of free disc space
• Pages 5.0 or later is necessary in order to import documents made with Pages 5.0+.
• iOS 4.3 or later and iBooks (required for previewing on an iOS device)
• iBooks for Mac version 1.3 or higher (required for previewing on Mac)
• iTunes Producer version 2.9 or higher (required for book publishing)
• Internet connectivity (required for book publishing)
Software Installation Requirements for iBooks Author
PC Compactibility/Requirements for Installation
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
Requirements for MacOS Installation
- OS X 10.10: Yosemite
- OS X 10.11: El Capitan
- macOS 10.12: Sierra
- macOS 10.13: High Sierra
- macOS 10.14: Mojave8
- macOS 10.15: Catalina
- macOS Big Sur (macOS 11)
People Also Ask
How do I download the iBooks Author app on a Windows computer?
You can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the “Download and Install” header section to download the programme if you want to install it on your Windows PC or Mac. To do this, first search for the app in the Mac Store or Microsoft AppStore.
Is it safe to download from iBooks Author?
Yes. It is completely safe to download and install the app. To keep you safe, our download links come from reliable sources and are routinely virus-scanned.
This app has potential, but it’s stuck in 2007. The Apple team developing this product has been kidnapped 10 years in the past. I hope Apple will use its resources to rescue these unfortunate people. They’re probably calling Cupertino from their iPhone 2G. Hope arrives.
This app’s high expectations attract negative reviews. BUT…
This free app is unbeatable. I’ve published many books and overcome many obstacles. I’m animating a children’s book. I can’t wait to read the first chapter! Even professionals love this app’s free features. Another oversight is low-rated authors reaching billions. People who want the app quickly shouldn’t discourage you. Correct review. Low ratings mean they want more. Low-rated reviews don’t mention quitting the app. Yes? Self-powerful. publishing’s I’ll pay Apple anything.
Before iBooks, I printed books and magazines with Apple’s Pages. Pages supported 2-page print “spreads” or “double-trucks.” Right-hand pages allowed wider left margins to leave a “gutter” width. New Pages doesn’t print 2-page spreads. iBooks Author downloaded. Lost. This app supports 2-page iPad and iPhone layouts but not numbered books. Despite their graphics and video capabilities, a serious author or publisher can’t survive by selling only iBooks. Pages 09 isn’t compatible with modern Macs. My books won’t update on Macs, and iBooks isn’t for established authors. Oops!
I found this app in an iBooks Author-created PDF. It’s a nice app, but I echo what others have said (iCloud sync for one). Why not iPad/iPhone versions? Yes, it would be less functional (though I don’t know why). Pages and Numbers are available on the iPad, iPhone, and Mac, but when I’m away from my Mac, I write in iOS Notes and then transfer to iBooks Author. Without iCloud sync, an iPad/iPhone app is useless. I hope Apple won’t just do upgrades. Great app! Potential abounds. Apple, don’t abandon us! Keep improving this app with feedback. Merci.