We’ve provided a completely original guide for installing the MKV & Media Player for Windows 10/8/7. This guide also explains how to use emulators like BlueStacks, Nox Player, and others to install the MKV & Media Player app for PC and Mac.
- Category: Video
- Release date: 2021-08-14
- Licence: Free
- Software version: 1.5.3
- File size: 56.55 MB
- Compatibility: Available on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and Mac OS 10, 11 10.10
Whatʹs New For MKV & Media Player
1. To view the list of videos and audio files found on any website and to open them with MKPlayer, click the Toolbar button.
2. MKPlayer is designed to play media container files, like MKV with multiple subtitles and audio tracks.
MKPlayer – MKV & Media Player for PC and Mac Screenshots
Download For PC: Click Here
Download For MAC: Click Here
Latest Version: 1.5.3
- Licence: Free
Description Of MKV & Media Player
MKPlayer is an easy-to-use media player designed to offer unique features to enjoy watching videos and listening to music:
– Play movies on your TV with a simple click (check compatibility before unlocking)
– Safari Extension to help you to easily open videos found on websites
– AirPlay support: limited to AirPlay compatible video formats only
– Simply drop files to the Dock icon to play them
– MKPlayer can stay on top of all your windows
– Responsive control panel layout, looks great if the player size is small (mini player)
– Watch video files with alternate audio tracks and multilingual subtitles – Add any custom subtitle to your video
– Conveniently configure video adjustment parameters
– Quickly play almost every audio format ** Pro Features (only available on MacOS High Sierra and Mojave) **
– Easily watch movies on the big screen of your smart TV. (you can check the compatibility of your TV before the purchase.)
– Listen to any audio file on your smart TV Pro Features needs to be unlocked with an in-app purchase ** Safari Extension (needs to be enabled at Safari Preferences) ** Click on the Toolbar button to see the list of videos and audio files found on any website and open them with MKPlayer. ** Alternate audio tracks and multilingual subtitles ** MKPlayer is optimised to play media container files, such as MKV with more than one audio track and several subtitles.
You can easily select your preferred audio and subtitle and also change them without stopping the video ** Video adjustment ** Quickly adjust several parameters of your currently playing video such as brightness, contrast, saturation and more.
Software Installation Requirements for MKV & Media Player
PC Compactibility/Requirements for Installation
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
Requirements for MacOS Installation
- OS X 10.10: Yosemite
- OS X 10.11: El Capitan
- macOS 10.12: Sierra
- macOS 10.13: High Sierra
- macOS 10.14: Mojave8
- macOS 10.15: Catalina
- macOS Big Sur (macOS 11)
People Also Ask
How do I download MKPlayer – MKV & Media Player on a Windows PC?
You can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the “Download and Install” header section to download the programme if you want to install it on your Windows PC or Mac. To do this, first search for the app in the Mac Store or Microsoft AppStore.
Is it safe to download MKPlayer – MKV & Media Player?
Yes. It is completely safe to download and install the app. To keep you safe, our download links come from reliable sources and are routinely virus-scanned.
LG TV plays MKPlayer. App demos were handy. After streaming, we bought the app. AirPlay’s Miracast is used. Streaming the movie revealed 2 flaws. No file rewind/fast-forward. App, remote, and on-screen controls are broken. App needs fast forward and rewind before selling. No company assistance. FAW supports Support, Help, and Problem Reporting. If FAQs don’t help, use in-app support. It’s cruel to make an inflexible man cue his girlfriend’s yoga video. Half-baked apps, no support, and hiding behind the app store are scams. Better.
Videos play. But it has flaws. First, video playback is difficult. Second, if you have the video full screen and reduce it, it shuts off. Then you have to open it again and start over. The same thing happens when you switch apps. Inconsistent. I hope the app’s maker sees this and fixes it.
I brought home videos of Nurburgring laps captured by inside-and-outside-car cameras. App Store download, videos played. Worked perfectly on my iMac. I like easy-to-use apps. Winner.
Playback can be choppy.
It mostly works. Minor problems: 1. When opening multiple files, not all open. Sometimes a file opens but displays a black window instead of the video. 2. When dragging or clicking to move the thumb in a movie file, the movie lags before updating. Since I use it to check caption timing, I often jump back and forth 10 to 20 seconds.