Netalyzer App For PC: Netalyzr App analyzes a wide range of properties of your Internet connection that you should care about, including blocking of important services, HTTP caching behavior and proxy correctness, your DNS server’s resilience to abuse, NAT detection, and (optionally) latency & bandwidth measurements.
We Have Given 100% unique Guide For Install Netalyzer App for Windows 10/8/7/ and also This Guide Help You To install Netalyzer app on pc and Mac for Free Using Emulator Like Bluestacks, Nox Player And Any Others.
- 1 Netalyzer App For Pc Windows – Full Details
- 2 Netalyzer App For Pc Windows 10/8/7/Mac – Free Download And Install
- 3 Netalyzer App On PC – Public Review
- 4 How to Install Netalyzer App For PC On Windows 10/8/7/Mac?
Netalyzer App For Pc Windows – Full Details
|App Name||Netalyzer App For PC|
|App Developer||Visit website|
|App Updated||May 3, 2021|
|APK File Size||3.7MB|
Netalyzer App For Pc Windows 10/8/7/Mac – Free Download And Install
Netalyzer can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup, Internet connectivity, and also detect various issues on remote servers thanks to the wide range of tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device’s addresses, manufacturers and names. Further, Netalyzer contains standard net diagnostic tools such as ping, and, port scanner. Finally, it shows all neighbouring wi-fi networks together with additional details such as signal strength, encryption and router manufacturer to help discovering the best channel for a wireless router.
Netalyzer App For PC-Wifi signal meter
– Both graphical and textual representation showing network signal strengths.
– Wifi network type (WEP, WPA, WPA2)
– Wifi encryption (AES, TKIP)
– BSSID (router MAC address), manufacturer, WPS support
– Bandwidth (Android 6 and newer only)
Netalyzer App For PC-LAN scanner
– Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
– Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices
– NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
– Pingability test of discovered devices
– Detection of IPv6 availability
Netalyzer App For PC-Ping & traceroute
– Round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
– Support of both for IPv4 and IPv6 (selectable)
Netalyzer App For PC-Port scanner
– Fast, adaptive algorithm for scanning the most common ports or user specified port ranges
– Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
– Description of the known open port services
Netalyzer App On PC – Public Review
(Source From Playstore)
How to Install Netalyzer App For PC On Windows 10/8/7/Mac?
You can download Netalyzer App For Pc Free Download Apk File on your PC From the Install Android emulator.
We have Two Types of Methods To Install Netalyzer App For Windows.
➤ Netalyzer App For PC Download And Install Using Bluestacks
Download Bluestacks From the Official Website.
Open BluesStacks App In Your Pc.
Search Play Store And Open Then search Netalyzer App In Play Store.
Then Click To Install App.
After Installation And Find Netalyzer App In All Apps.
Yeh, Now You Can Use And Enjoy Netalyzer App For Windows 10
➤ Netalyzer App On Windows 10 Download And Install Using Nox Player
First Download Nox Player From The Official Website.
Then Open Nox Player In Pc.
Search Playstore And Search Netalyzer App In Playstore App.
Click To Install Now.
Then Find Netalyzer App.
Now You Got Netalyzer App For Computer And Enjoy App.
Please Check Also: Kasa App For Pc.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible for abusing all of the applications on this site.
ARK: Survival Evolved is an App that builds by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitors click the “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.